World Smile Day is Celebrated on the First Friday of October!
01 October 2021
Interesting Facts And Figures About National Smile Day!
Who Was the Founder of National Smile Day?
This smile day was announced by Harvey Ross, who firstly use it to encourage his staff; he whipped up a yellow circle with a deep curved smile with dimples and two black dots as the symbol of eyes. Smile and also make others smile on World Smile Day.
History Of World Smile Day:
The image becomes the most acceptable image of goodwill or good cheer in the world. After the death of Harvey in 2001, the World Smile foundation was created to give tribute to his name. Every year on 15th June, National Smile Day shares a strong declaration. From morning salutation like “How may I help you?” present yourself with a smile.
International smile day is a perfect day when you make others smile. At the same time, you also have a smile on your face. This day is celebrated all around the world by ball houses annually. The ball houses smiley arranged themed events, ceremonies, and shows and has the Harvey Ball Smile Award.
World Smile Day Quotes:
“A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” — William Arthur Ward
“I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.” — Goldie Hawn
“A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” — Tom Wilson
“I think that anybody that smiles automatically looks better.” — Diane Lane
“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” — Thomas Paine
“Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” — Yoko Ono
“A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.” – Dalai Lama
“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
“A smiling face is a beautiful face. A smiling heart is a happy heart.”– Dr. T.P.Chia
“A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.” – Masashi Kishimoto
World Smile Day Dates
Here is a list of World Smile Day Ideas Recorded Beneath:
1. This day’s primary aim is to make others smile, and for this, you do not need functions, festivals, and events. You help others do acts of kindness that bring a smile on others’ faces.
2. Go to the schools and arrange art and drawing competitions among students regarding world smile day to also get awareness.
3. Gather people and make the world’s most massive smiley face.
4. Release balloon with a smiley face.
5. Visiting old age houses and make them smile.
6. Take pictures with smiley masks.
7. Do good deeds as they are the cause of real happiness and smile not for others but also for you.
8. Send smile cards .
9. Give charity.
10. Giving free meals to needy.
11. Give coffee mugs to one another with a smiley face printed on them.
12. Clean up the environment.
13. Make paintings and play the music that can bring a smile on your face and make you feel fresh.
It is one of the world’s well-known symbols, then even when someone says “smiley face,” you will indeed have its image in your mind. No matter how much tensed you are, just a little smile on your face can hide it. But when you see this smile on someone else faces because of you, then it has the power to vanish all your sorrows. This day inspires us to do acts of kindness. This day was celebrated in the USA, but now it is celebrated all other the world.
The smile day message encourages the people to do some acts of kindness and help others and thus bring smiles on others and your face. This day’s symbol is a yellow circle with two black dots representing the eyes and a black curve representing a smile. The yellow color is the symbol of cheerfulness. So this is the day that raises your spirits. This day is celebrated nationally and internationally with full enthusiasm.
The world Smile Day Messages are as follows.
- Smile is all you need……
- If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours! 🙂
- smile starts on the lips. A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh burst forth from the soul, Overflows, and bubble all around….
- Smile, It Will Make You Look Better. Pray, It Will Keep You Strong. Love,It Will Make You Enjoy Life.
- I love those who can smile in trouble.
- “Smile! It increases your face value.”
Don’t Forget To Smile 🙂