National Sisters Day is Celebrated on First Sunday of August !
01 August 2021
Sisters are your long-life companions, the best friends you always have to back you up when you need. They are there to share your secrets, dreams, goals, and even those mischievous activates that you regret later.
While sister might disagree every single time, they’ve got your back. They have a unique bond that can’t be broken, no matter the circumstances. It’s almost liked a secret oath, and the relationship deserves all the celebrations.
Even If you don’t have a biological sister, there must be someone who has stood up for you in your life as a sister does. Make this year’s National Sisters day a perfect opportunity to tell them you care. Share the love of sisterhood with your best sibling or even best friend if you don’t have a biological sister.
Snag the best sisters day quotes from the internet and post them on your sister’s timeline or send her sisters day greetings with a beautiful sister days card. There are unlimited possibilities, and we are here to discuss them all. Plus, you must have some questions bobbing your mind like what day is sisters day? We have all the answers right here. Read on the article to find out fun ways you can celebrate the bond of sisterhood.
National Sisters Day Quotes:
- There’s nobody isn the world that knows me better than my sister.
- “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” –Marion Garretty
- There is no better friend than a sister…And there is no better sister than you!
Happy Sisters day!
- When mom and dad don’t understand, a sister always will.
Happy sisters Day!
- “We acquire friends and we make enemies, but our sisters come with the territory.”
- We may be miles apart but you are always in my heart…
Happy sisters Day!
- “The greatest gift our parents ever gave us was each other.”
- The best thing about having a sister was that always had a friend.
Happy Sisters Day!
- People come and go, friends change like the weather but I know my sister is here forever. I love you. Happy Sisters Day!
- Sisters are angels who lift us up when our wings forget how to fly.
When Is National Sisters Day?
Usually, the international Sisters Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of August. The purpose of the day is to pay tribute to the sisters unique and magical bond.
There is no particular record of when or who started this tradition. Nonetheless, it is very near our heart as it celebrates a sibling who is practically a part of us. Siblings are the first gift your parents gave you other than giving birth to you.
So, pay no mind to history and enjoy the occasion as much as you can with your eternal buddy.
National Sisters day Greetings:
- Happy Sister Day to the best sister of the world!
- To the person who loves me the most, Happy Sister Day!
- My sweet sister, Happy Sister Day! You are the only person I would trust with my life! Thank you for being my guardian angel!
- My sweet sister, you are still the little princess in your brother’s eyes! Thank you for everything you do for me! Happy Sister Day!
- Happy Sister Day! You inspire me to be a better, kinder, and more humble human being every day. You are my role model indeed!
How to Celebrate Sisters Day?
Sisters day is all about appreciating the bond you and your sisters have. So, the essential practice is to spend quality time with your sister/s. You can plan to spend the day with just your sister/s and together do things you both enjoy doing. It could be a lunch or dinner out, a picnic watching a movie together, or spending time with each other reminiscing the past.
If you live with your sister all the better but if not give her a call, tell her how much you love her. Or send a card with sisters day wishes filled with your emotions toward your sister.
In case she lives somewhere closer, paying her a visit with a special sisters day gift or flower bouquet could make her day. Invite her out to lunch or coffee or treat them to their favorite dessert. This day is a perfect chance to catch up on things you have missed in your lives.
Don’t have a sister? There is always a female friend or two who could have been your sisters, like literally. Take this opportunity to shower them with your love and appreciation, for they have been the best sister/s you never had.
Did You Know?
There is a similar holiday to sisters day celebrated in the Hindu religion. It is called Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi an as Sisters Day; it marks the bonds between siblings. Every year on a Full Moon, the holiday tributes the happy relationship of brothers and sisters.
When Is National Brother And Sisters Day!
National Siblings Day celebrated on April 10th Every Year!