International Teacher’s Day is Celebrated on 5 October !
Teacher’s Day is the teacher’s appreciation day, the day at which the teachers are giving appreciation, honor, respect, and admiration. This day celebrates with full enthusiasm, and all the students give tribute and express their respect to the honorable teachers, especially their favorite teachers.
World Teacher’s Day, which is also called International Teacher’s Day, is celebrated, on the 5th of October every year. In the USA, Teacher’s Day was celebrated on the 7th of May from 1980-85 as declared by Congress, but after that, it’s changed, and now the Teacher’s day in the USA is celebrated on Tuesday of first week of May. While in India, Teachers Day celebrated on the 5th of September. National Teacher’s Day, in Pakistan, is celebrated on the 5th of October, the same as International Teacher’s Day.
National Teachers Day in Different Countries
Australia: Last Friday in October
Canada: 5 October
China: 10 September
India: 5 September
Indonesia: 25 November
Iran: 02 May
Malaysia: 16 May
New Zealand: 29 October
Poland: 14 October
Singapore: First Friday of September
Spain: 27 November
Thailand: 16 January
Turkey: 24 November
United Kingdom: 5 October
United States: Tuesday on first week of May
This day has much importance for students and teachers and celebrated with revels and different programs organized for teachers. On this day, many students wrote speeches for the appreciation of their teachers. Many students buy gifts for their respected teachers, while others give wishing cards full of quotes and best wishes.
The gift ideas for Teacher’s Day are as follows;
- Gift cards
- Write a poem for your teacher
- School supplies
- Appreciation card
- Pencil holder
- Buy them a gift
The Teacher’s Day card text is full of poems, quotes, and best wishes, all showing their love, respect, gratitude, and affection towards their teacher. You can also use such quotes to wish your teachers.
1.“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.”_ Albert Einstein
2. “A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience’s attention, Then he can teach his lesson.”_John Henrik Clarke
3. “I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as any other great artist. Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit,”_, John Steinbeck
4. “One teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.”_ Philip Wylie
5. “It is teh supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression & knowledge.” Albert Einstein
6. “Education is the manifestation of perfection already in man.” – Swami Vivekananda
7. “Teachers are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth.” – Helen Caldicott
8. “The true teachers are those who help us think for ourselves.” – Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
9. “Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.” – Charles Kuralt
The role of teachers in the life of a student is very important, they not teach the students but shape their future and polish their skills as well. So that’s why their day is as valuable as they are.
The world Teacher’s Day of 2021 will celebrate on Monday the 5th of October. This day celebrates with full devotion and enthusiasm, along with more than 100 countries all over the world.
“You aren’t only our instructor, but you’re our friend, philosopher, and direct, All molded into a single individual. We’ll always be thankful for your service ”
Happy Teacher’s Day!